Our Retirement and Financial Planning Services
Even if you’ve been saving for your whole life, you could still run out of money during your retirement. In fact, the average American does not save nearly enough of what they need to retire comfortably. It takes more than a simple savings account to prepare to live a fulfilling, stress-free retired life. Melahn Insurance offers financial planning guidance to help you reach your goals and retire without fear of running out of money. We offer several tools to help you get on the path to a comfortable retirement.
Retirement Savings Options
- Nonqualified Annuities- A fixed rate investment tool that is safe from market fluctuations and pays out over a long period of time.
- Traditional IRA- A savings plan that qualifies for tax advantages now. You get a tax deduction when your money goes in.
- Roth IRA- A savings plan that qualifies for tax advantages later. Money you take out during retirement is tax-free.
- Trusts – An estate planning tool that allows you to pass on retirement assets to your chosen beneficiaries. Trusts are professionally managed by a trustee who ensures that your assets are properly distributed.
- Social Security Optimization - Taxpayers’ money contributes to benefits for the retired, disabled, and others. Many people do not realize that their social security can be utilized in a way that maximizes the benefits.
Make retirement a time you can enjoy comfortably
No one is ever too young to start planning for retirement. The earlier you start preparing, the more you’ll have to retire off of. Contact us today about any of our retirement savings plans so you can be better prepared for your future.
Talk To An Agent
Or call for immediate assistance.